Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jack In The Box

Jack in the Box Otis was inspired by two of the most wonderful women I know. My wife and my not quite 2 year old daughter. The Jack in the Box idea was my wife's, while the other toys were inspired by my daughters toy box.  
The big bunny in the background is actually the same bunny I drew a while back named Patches and posted on my deviantART page found here.

The purple marker I have been using to shadow detail started running out so I had to fudge it a little. Looks like a trip to Michael's is in order. 

TOMORROW'S POST: KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR
See you guys next time!

Please visit my deviantART page Libranchylde
Any suggestions or requests are welcome! If you want to commission a piece to own please comment below  or contact me via email at libranchylde@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. I like how you used the purple in the background for shading details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!

    Blogging A to Z Challenge http://www.shellygoodmanwright.com/apps/blog/show/25564441-j-is-for-jessica

    ReplyDelete