Monday, April 1, 2013

Anatomically Correct

ANATOMICALLY CORRECT
I am kicking off the April Blogging From A to Z Challenge with Anatomically Correct. Here we see Otis laid out in an anatomical cutout showing his skeletal and bowel systems. As you can see on the skull, Otis does in fact have a jaw and therefor a mouth. He is just so tight lipped that you never notice it! 

During the month of April I will be posting new Otis and non-Otis pieces based upon common phrases and words. All of these pieces will be start with the next letter in the progression of the Alphabet.

Tomorrow's Post: Billiards

6 comments:

  1. Hi...

    Found your blog from the A-Z challenge...Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Otis, seems quite interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my thought too... scarily interesting!

    Happy AtoZing!

    Jemima at Jemima's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic theme and a fab little character. I'll be back to check out some more through the month. Good luck on your way to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, he really is tight lipped, quiet fellow eh? i can't wait to see more pictures of Otis. Great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you, Otis! Nice set of teeth you've got hidden away there. I look forward to seeing what you get up to the rest of the month. :)

    Oh and many thanks Kyle for the supportive message on my blog, not sure I'll keep up with the pace of A to Z but I will certainly stop by and see what you and other art participants are up to!

    ReplyDelete